Can you make money with forex

Can you make money with ebay - Trading a forex pair for two hours during an active time of day (see: best time of day to day trade forex) it's usually possible to make about five round turn trades (round turn includes an entry and exit) using the above parameters. Forex market requires the least amount of capital to start day trading, trades 24 hours a day (during the week) and offers a lot of potential due to the leverage provided by forex brokers. - final wordthis simple risk-controlled strategy indicates that with a 55% win rate, and making more on winners than is lost on losers, it's possible to attain returns north of 20% per month forex day trading. ? bank traders only make up 5% of the total number of forex traders with speculators accounting for the other 95%, but more importantly that 5% of bank traders account for 92% of all forex volumes.

Can You Really Make Money as a Small Time Forex Trader?

http://theforextradingcoach.com - Can You Really Make Money as a Small Time Forex Trader? Sign Up Now! Click here: ...